Clinton River Monster Steelhead 2011

Have you caught a monster fish? If so, tell us about it. You may post your monster fish photo(s) here but please remember the above photo submission rules.

Moderators: Baetis, SumpinWong

Site Admin

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Clinton River Monster Steelhead 2011

We are having a special contest for Clinton River steelhead anglers this winter/spring 2011. Submit your monster catch with the weight and length, date caught, bait, fly, etc. used and one eye witness if available. All fish must be over 8 pds to qualify. At the end of the steelhead fishing season, say around mid May or so we will announce the winner. The winner will receive a special Gift. Good Luck and go catch some Monsters!

*Please submit your Clinton River Monster steelhead catch under this thread.
Site Administrator
Woodland Rivers
"Go W/ The Drift and Fish On!"

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Clinton River Chrome

I went to the Clinton River at Yates on Friday 3/4/11. I fished for a little over 2 hours and ended up landing two steelies. One buck that was the biggest I have seen caught on the Clinton. He measured just over 34 inches and weighed 13lbs. I fought him for 20+minutes, I thought I was going to loose him several times, what a rush! He took fresh spawn under a float. I have some more pictures I hope to post soon.

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Congratulations to Bambislayer for winning this contest. He will receive 1/2 dzn KMF tied steelhead flies. Bambislayer, please e-mail us at klowrie@woodlandrivers.com with your mailing address so that we can send you your flies. Great fish!!
Site Administrator
Woodland Rivers
"Go W/ The Drift and Fish On!"

Return to Monster Fish