Are they messing with me?

Rivers and streams of Michigan. You may want to include in your report the date you fished, water temperature, flow rate, water conditions, effective baits or fly patterns, fish saught, fish caught, total time fishing and was it fair, good or excellent. Fish On!

Moderators: Baetis, Salmon'n'Steelhead Addict

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Are they messing with me?

Went to the Clinton today from 10-1. Water seemed down but very clear. Was swinging streamers in some holes with no luck. Just tied on a different streamer and snagged it second cast on a log. Right after I broke off a damn steelie rolls right where my streamer was. Are you messing with me? Put on another of the same streamer and nothing. I blanked today. I have been swinging streamers all this year and nothing yet. What are you guys doing to hook up? Help a brother out.
Last edited by The Bax on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Re: Are they F'ing with me?

Try indicator fishing...has been fairly productive. Hit this 8 pound buck today on an indicator rig at 1:30 this afternoon.

P.S. Please watch your language on here 'Bax' we do have some minors and we need to keep the language clean. ;)
Attachments
photo.jpg
photo.jpg (144.24 KiB) Viewed 4896 times
Site Administrator
Woodland Rivers
"Go W/ The Drift and Fish On!"

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:25 am

Re: Are they messing with me?

My bad. Thought i was keeping it pg with using the letter. I thought i saw your truck out there and was going to come find you but had to take off. What did you get him on?

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:14 am

Re: Are they messing with me?

Got him on a hex pattern...thanks for editing your last post and hope to see you on the river!
Site Administrator
Woodland Rivers
"Go W/ The Drift and Fish On!"

Return to Michigan Rivers Report